- This event has passed.
Online Workshop: The Me, the You, the We
December 16, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$24.00
The Me, the You, the We: Facilitating Social Emotional Learning
Feelings! Feelings! And more Feelings! The everyday struggles of identifying and understanding big emotions is a tough gig for young children. It’s all so hard! But with the right positive supports and environment, children can thrive and build those skills required to manage these big emotions. SEL, Social Emotional Learning, is all about understanding the self and then understanding others to be a positive member of our community. Let’s get together and learn how we can provide a place of vitality so every child can build the skills needed in SEL!
- Define social emotional learning
- Identify the importance of SEL
- Review strategies to promote each component in SEL
- This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
- You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with audio capabilities to join us.
- A link will be emailed to you in the days prior to the workshop. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join in.
- Certificates of participation will be available to registered participants.
- All registered participants will have 30 days access to the webinar recording.
- December 16, 2021
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Brain Development, FLIGHT, Interactions, Positive Behaviors, SEL
- Event Tags:
- challenging behaviours, difficult behaviours, early learning and child care, emergent curriculum, emotional development, feelings, interactions, SEL, social development
- Alberta Canada
- View Venue Website
- Inspired Minds ECC
- View Organizer Website