- This event has passed.
Online Workshop: Reflections of Playful Learning
September 21, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$24.00
Reflections of Playful Learning: Enriching your Emergent Curriculum Approach
After a full day of play, everyone is exhausted! Oh, but what fun we had! What learning transpired! It was a success! Before we forget of all the adventures and discoveries, it’s time to reflect. Reflection is a main factor when enriching your emergent curriculum approach. Reflection has many facets, and looks different for each educator and each group of children. In this session, we will look at the many different ways to reflect on playful learning; from documentation boards and learning stories to brainstorming for future experiences and revamping our environment. Personal reflection, team reflection and reflection with the children are all elements of this process. It’s time to capture the moments of play an joy in early childhood!
- Review and identify the importance of reflective practices
- Identify various ways to document reflection of children’s learning
- Identify the core elements of learning stories
- This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
- You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with audio capabilities to join us.
- A link will be emailed to you in the days prior to the workshop. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join in.
- Certificates of participation will be available to registered participants.
- All registered participants will have 30 days access to the webinar recording.