- This event has passed.
The Me, The You, The We: Facilitating Social Emotional Learning
September 13, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Feelings! Feelings! And more Feelings! The everyday struggles of identifying and understanding big emotions is a tough gig for young children. It’s all so hard! But with the right positive supports and environment, children can thrive and build those skills required to manage these big emotions. SEL, Social Emotional Learning, is all about understanding the self and then understanding others to be a positive member of our community. Let’s get together and learn how we can provide a place of vitality so every child can build the skills needed in SEL!
- Define social emotional learning
- Identify importance of SEL
- Review strategies to promote each component in SEL
- This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
- You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with audio capabilities to join us.
- A link will be emailed to you 24 hours prior to the workshop. Please click the link 10 minutes before the workshop begins to join in.
- Certificate of participation will be available to registered participants.
- All registered participants will have 30 days access to the webinar recording.
- E-transfers to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration closes 24 hours in advance!
- Alberta Canada
- View Venue Website