- This event has passed.
RESCHEDULED! Leadership Series: Leading with Advocacy
May 10, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$24.00
RESCHEDULED To Tuesday, May 10th Due to an Emergency!
NEW! Leadership Series: Leading with Advocacy: Professionalism and Ethics for Early Childhood Leaders
Advocacy for the child care sector begins with you! As early childhood leaders, we must promote and maintain a sense of professionalism in what we do. This requires us to engage in deep and meaningful reflective practices in all that we do. These self-reflective practices include your knowledge and practices in best practices, ethical conduct, family engagement and reflection with your own policies and practices. Not only do we need to self-reflect as leaders, but we also need to engage our team in reflective practices. Together, we can create a sector of passionate, nurturing and caring educators who advocate together for high quality child care. Let’s take a look into how this can work for you and what steps you need to take to continue on your pathway as an early childhood leader, advocate and Protector of Play!
- Define advocacy, professionalism, best practices and reflective practices
- Practices for professionalism
- Identify professional ethical conduct, morals and values
- Establish self-reflective practices as leaders
- Engage your team in professional and reflective practices
- This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
- You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with audio capabilities to join us.
- A link will be emailed to you in the days prior to the workshop. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join in.
- Certificates of participation will be available to registered participants.
- All registered participants will have 30 days access to the webinar recording.