- This event has passed.
June 7, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Mighty Transitions: Discovering Transitions that Work!
Oh, those transitions! From here to there and back again. They could be a time of chaos or a time of calm – which one do we plan for?! That’s right! Transitions can be calm, fun and effective if we intentionally plan for them! Planning goes a long way when it comes to helping children transition throughout the day through multiple types of transitions. And since not every strategy works with every child, we need a whole pocket full of ideas (or a backpack full). So, let’s get some ideas stashed away in our back pocket to pull out when we need them the most. During this session, we will brainstorm, practice, and play some unique transition ideas that will be sure to add some zen and some flavor to your transition times.
- Identify key elements to mighty transitions
- High quality practices for transitions
- Transitional activities
- This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
- You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with audio capabilities to join us.
- A link will be emailed to you in the days prior to the workshop. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join in.
- Certificates of participation will be available to registered participants.
- All registered participants will have 30 days access to the webinar recording.