- This event has passed.
Online Workshop: Let’s Move! Active Play Everyday!
November 10, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$24.00
Let’s Move! Including Movement and Active Play Every Day!
In a world that seems to promote sedentary activities, and children seem more interested in screen time then play time, it’s important that we get children moving from a very young age. After all, this is how children learn! So, how can we get children moving every day to ensure they are healthy in body, mind, and spirit? Get them moving! Join me as we learn a variety of ways to keep children learning by moving! From those quick 2-minute activities to the full 1 hour opportunities, we will ensure that children enjoy being active and engage in rich learning opportunities. Whether it’s stretching on your own, joining a small group for jumping activities or a large group completing an obstacle course, its up to us to set up the environment to help kids stay active. Let’s Get Moving!
- Identify the Foundations of Active Play
- Create an Environment that Supports Active Play
- Planning for Active Play
- This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
- You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with audio capabilities to join us.
- A link will be emailed to you in the days prior to the workshop. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join in.
- Certificates of participation will be available to registered participants.
- All registered participants will have 30 days access to the webinar recording.