- This event has passed.
Cultivating Creative Hearts & Minds: Open-Ended Art Experiences for Young Children
November 24, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Creativity is intelligence having fun! Alberta Einstein had it right with his quote on creativity. Children are natural artists, as all their masterpieces are a visual representation of how they see the world around them. Let us foster this self expression through open-ended creative art experiences! For children, the focus on art is the process of creativity, not the end result. So, let’s provide an environment full of creative materials that allow children to enjoy the creative journey and show us their colorful world!
- Define creativity and art
- Differences between crafts and open-ended art
- Identify the main categories of art experiences
- Creative art activity ideas
- This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
- You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with audio capabilities to join us.
- A link will be emailed to you 24 hours prior to the workshop. Please click the link 10 minutes before the workshop begins to join in.
- Certificate of participation will be available to registered participants.
- All registered participants will have 30 days access to the webinar recording.
- E-transfers to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration closes 24 hours in advance!