- This event has passed.
The Daily Struggle: Facilitating Conflict Resolution
October 25, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Conflict is something that we all experience on a daily basis. We all have our own perceptions and experiences and opinions, and with children…these opinions can get very vocal! It’s up to us, the adults in their lives, to facilitate how to resolve conflicts constructively so that our children can grow into success problem solvers and engage in healthy conflicts! It’s not an overnight process, but with positive supports, children will start to understand different perspectives and understand how to resolve conflicts in a healthy manner. Let’s help them on this journey of success and understanding!
- Establish the ‘why’ to conflict resolution
- Discuss the learning behind conflict
- Strategies to prepare for conflict resolution
- Identifying steps & strategies to facilitate conflict resolution
- This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
- You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with audio capabilities to join us.
- A link will be emailed to you 24 hours prior to the workshop. Please click the link 10 minutes before the workshop begins to join in.
- Certificate of participation will be available to registered participants.
- All registered participants will have 30 days access to the webinar recording.
- E-transfers to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration closes 24 hours in advance!