- This event has passed.
Observing Play with Intent: Enriching your Emergent Curriculum Approach
November 8, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Ever take the time to sit back and simply observe children playing? The conversations they have, even by themselves. The curiosity they show when they are exploring something new. The expressions of satisfaction when they are deep in thought in play and when they reach a personal goal. These observations of play tell us so much about the children’s perspective and learning journey, that we need to write this down and capture it! There are so many discoveries and ‘ah-ha’ moments throughout the day that it’s sometimes difficult for us to figure out what to write down though. So let’s learn together as we discuss strategies of intentional observations and practice how to conduct intentional observations that assist us in enriching our environment by implementing the emergent curriculum approach.
- Identify the roots to emergent curriculum approach
- Review tips and tricks for effective observations
- Implement strategies to improve observation techniques
- This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
- You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with audio capabilities to join us.
- A link will be emailed to you 24 hours prior to the workshop. Please click the link 10 minutes before the workshop begins to join in.
- Certificate of participation will be available to registered participants.
- All registered participants will have 30 days access to the webinar recording.
- E-transfers to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration closes 24 hours in advance!