- This event has passed.
NEW! The Inner Child
August 18, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
The Inner Child: Developing the Spiritual Well-Being of Every Child
Get a sneak peak at our NEW webinar coming in 2022!
A relatively new term in early childhood that we are seeing more and more is the term ‘spiritual development.’ What does this mean? How can we support spiritual development in the early learning environment? In this session we will discuss what spiritual development is and how to foster spiritual well-being in young children. We will discuss strategies and play experiences that will support children in their own learning journey of discovering who they are and what their role is in their community.
- Identify spiritual development and what it means in early childhood
- Connect and reflect on our own spiritual well-being and how it impacts our practices
- Identify strategies and play experiences that help develop children’s spiritual well-being
This is a 1-hour session.
(Certificates of participation and access to recording not available)
- August 18, 2021
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- DAP-Developmentally Appropriate Practices, FLIGHT, Inclusion, Multicultural and Diversity, SEL, social emotional learning
- Event Tags:
- child care, early childhood, early learning, early learning and child care, FLIGHT, spiritual development, webinar, well-being, workshop
- Alberta Canada
- View Venue Website
- Inspired Minds ECC
- View Organizer Website