- This event has passed.
NEW! Leadership Series: Mentoring and Coaching Your Team to Success
February 22, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$24.00
NEW! Mentoring and Coaching Your Team to Success: Effective Coaching and Mentoring Practices for Early Childhood Leaders
Coaching and mentoring are key strategies to building stronger teams, competent and capable educators and creating a learning organization. Building on your team’s ability to transfer knowledge, skills and attitudes after a training supports a cohesive and positive work environment. Coaching an mentoring is not about telling educators what to do or how to do it, but joining them on their journey of learning to help them reach their goals and their potential as early childhood educators. When we join educators on the journey of learning, reflection and transformation we can build a team of educators that truly do believe in what they do and become advocates for children and our profession!
- Define coaching and mentoring
- Identify coaching strategies, practice and process
- Identify mentoring strategies, practice and process
- Ensure goal setting and providing follow up support
- This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
- You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with audio capabilities to join us.
- A link will be emailed to you in the days prior to the workshop. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join in.
- Certificates of participation will be available to registered participants.
- All registered participants will have 30 days access to the webinar recording.