- This event has passed.
NEW! Leadership Series: Bringing the Village Together
March 29, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$24.00
NEW! Bringing the Village Together: Team Building Practices for Early Childhood Organizations
Creative, inspirational and effective team building strategies help to create a foundation of respect, trust and cohesiveness that every early childhood team needs in order to provide high quality care to the children and families they work with. We are the village that works together to help children thrive! Selecting and implementing activities, strategies and practices that are cultural appropriate, focus on communication and overcoming obstacles together are just some of your goals with any team building experience. Together, we will explore, play and reflect on how to make team building a part of your regular routine within your program. This is not just for leaders – your whole team can join in this learning experience. From team meetings to reflective practices to playful activities, let’s make sure that every team member feels a sense of belonging and a valued team member!
- Define effective teams and the core values and practices of effective teams
- Pinpoint obstacles and struggles to building effective teams and find solutions to these obstacles
- Identify and reflect on team building practices in a variety of contexts
- Engage in team building experiences
- This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
- You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with audio capabilities to join us.
- A link will be emailed to you in the days prior to the workshop. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join in.
- Certificates of participation will be available to registered participants.
- All registered participants will have 30 days access to the webinar recording.