- This event has passed.
IN-PERSON! The Daily Struggle: Facilitating Conflict Resolution with Young Children
March 30, 2023 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$42.75
IN-PERSON COMMUNITY WORKSHOP
The Daily Struggle: Facilitating Conflict Resolution with Young Children
@St. Albert Day Care Society
Conflict is something that we all experience on a daily basis. We all have our own perceptions and experiences and opinions, and with children…these opinions can get very vocal! It’s up to us, the adults in their lives, to facilitate how to resolve conflicts constructively so that our children can grow into success problem solvers and engage in healthy conflicts! It’s not an overnight process, but with positive supports, children will start to understand different perspectives and understand how to resolve conflicts in a healthy manner. Let’s help them on this journey of success and understanding!
- Establish the ‘why’ to conflict resolution
- Discuss the learning behind conflict
- Strategies to prepare for conflict resolution
- Identifying steps & strategies to facilitate conflict resolution
Things to Keep in Mind:
- Registration closes 48 hours in advance!
- PD Funding Available to eligible participants.
- Certificate of participation will be available to participants.
- No refunds, credits, exchanges or substitutes. If you are unable to make the workshop and wish to send an alternative person, 48 hours notice is required to transfer the registration.
- Minimum workshop size is 10 registrations. Maximum 30 registrations.
- In the unlikely situation that Inspired Minds ECC Consulting Inc. needs to cancel the workshop, we will give all registered participants 24 hour notice. Refunds or credits will be given to registered participants in these situations only.