DAP Trivia Time! Understanding Developmentally Appropriate Practices in Child Care
March 6, 2024 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$28.55
DAP Trivia Time: An Innovative Approach to Understanding Best Practices in Early Learning and Child Care
Are you DAP? What is DAP? This hands-on, full-participation workshop is designed to get you involved in understanding Developmentally Appropriate Practices. What exactly is DAP? How does it affect my early learning environment, professional practices, and children’s learning? Come find out the answers to these questions and much more as we discuss the cornerstones of developmentally appropriate practices and learn how to implement these strategies in your play space. Instead of just a discussion though, let’s follow the child’s lead and play! Get ready as we transform this workshop into a game show extravaganza that makes learning fun. Let’s Play!
- Gain an understanding of developmentally appropriate practices (DAP) in early learning environments
- Identify effective strategies & activities for implementing DAP
- Reflect on strengths and goals for individual and team-teaching practices
Things to Keep in Mind:
- Registration closes 24 hours in advance!
- PD funding available to eligible participants.
- This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
- You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with audio capabilities to join us.
- A link will be emailed to you 24 hours prior to the workshop. Please click the link 10 minutes before the workshop begins to join in.
- Certificate of participation will be available to registered participants.
- All registered participants will have 30 days access to the webinar recording.
- E-transfers to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoom link is included in your ticket email. Reminder emails will be sent out 24-48 hours prior to event.